Saturday, February 25, 2012

What is the song played in the menu screen for Battlefield: Bad Company?

A little while ago I downloaded the demo for the video game Battlefield: Bad Company. When I start the game, it first asks me to press start, and then brings me to the menu screen, and in the background is this jazz-like tune which is really catchy. Does anyone know this song and where I could possibly download it? This menu-screen song I talk of is probably in the full game also I assume.What is the song played in the menu screen for Battlefield: Bad Company?
This is a very catchy tune it's called The Beast by Milt Buckner.What is the song played in the menu screen for Battlefield: Bad Company?
go planetbattlefield and they like have a blog about the music, i think they'll have the song you're interested in

No comments:

Post a Comment