Wednesday, February 29, 2012

My code for the sniper in battlefield Bad company is not work, how do I get it to work?

The code I got in the box when you pre-order Battlefield Bad company for the extra sniper is not working and the four other gun codes did, but not the sniper one and I typed it in correctly like 10 times and it keeps saying that it can't give me my gun or something like that. so what do I do to get it to work?My code for the sniper in battlefield Bad company is not work, how do I get it to work?
If you gave this code to someone else first then the becomes invalid as the codes unique and 1 code can only be used once. If that is not the problem then call the place you bought the game and get them to give you a new code.My code for the sniper in battlefield Bad company is not work, how do I get it to work?
email me the code and I will see if it works on mine.
  • sea doo
  • maine weather
  • katy perry tgif
  • sprinter
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment