Wednesday, February 29, 2012

How can I get easy kills in Battlefield : Bad company?

Can anyone tell me how I can get easy kills in Battlefield : Bad Company? Tell me what map, class and other details that would help me rank my way up.How can I get easy kills in Battlefield : Bad company?
You join a squad that knows what its doing (like ours), Know your role within the squad and play with the squad. You get mad bonus points for playing proper squad (not team) tactics. Join my squad and I can get you hooked up. You will be getting mad kills and levels in no time.



add me to your PSN list: LBRT_slockwood



or you can email me at lbrt_slockwood@yahoo.com



Or you can post your PSN on here and I will add you.How can I get easy kills in Battlefield : Bad company?
Artillery first. (though you might get tk)

Vehichles

Helicopter (if you can pilot it... if you can then that goes first)

Uuuh infrantrys are all equal to me, just hope for luck, I got 5 shots with shotgun once because they just kept running out of the door, fun times.
  • sprinter
  • yamaha atv
  • halloween horror nights
  • yamaha outboards
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment