Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Can someone check my stats on the Battlefield: Bad Company website?

I was wondering if anyone could check my stats on the EA Battlefield: Bad Company site so I could get the exclusive shotgun. My GT is HxDecepticon. I'll choose the first one to do it as the best answer. Thanks!



Also, I was wondering if anyone else was having trouble connecting to the EA Servers to play multiplayer on 360 or PS3.

I really want to play, but it's not working.Can someone check my stats on the Battlefield: Bad Company website?
Email EA and tell them to link your gamertag to your EA account. Thats what I did and it worked. As for the 360 connection, I am having trouble to. All the people in my clan are to so its not just yours. This is off topic but if you or anyone else is interested on joining the clan email me or send me a message on my live account. My gamertags IKn0aWaLRUS.



Hope I helped!Can someone check my stats on the Battlefield: Bad Company website?
i have a 360 and i am not having any trouble connecting, but i hear that the ps3 is having all kinds of trouble. also, i cannot even get my own stuff to work on the internet site. i too tried to see my stats so i can get the gun but it never works

No comments:

Post a Comment