Sunday, March 4, 2012

What happened to my battlefield bad company?

i just updated my ps3 to version 3.10 then i lost the guns that i unlocked the awards and my rank also. this also happened when i updated my battlefield bad company before.what happened? what will i do to get it all back?What happened to my battlefield bad company?
Contrary to the other answer, I've heard from asking other players online, who have called the EA staff, that there is some sort of patch or update that the programmers are making and our progress is temporarily unavailable, but will be back in a couple days, either automatically or with some new update. Whatever the reason is, I'm sure they haven't lost everyone's progress and plus this lets you blame getting owned on the excuse that all your weapons are gone. :DWhat happened to my battlefield bad company?
from what i found out online this happens time to time all of our stats are flushed temporarily and will be back again in a couple days bfbc is my favorite game



all you need to do is have paitience young samurai



hit me up online

psn: wytninja



ps- i like to hang out and kill all team members until it is fixed

No comments:

Post a Comment