Saturday, March 10, 2012

Good Choice to buy Xbox 360 with GTA IV and Battlefield Bad Company?

Hi! i want an xbox 360 for this july 2009, are gta 4 and BattleField Bad Company good Games? does games is fun and entretainment combination 5 points best Answer!Good Choice to buy Xbox 360 with GTA IV and Battlefield Bad Company?
XBOX 360 is a great investment! I own all 3 major systems and my XBOX gets the most use. I own both games you ask about and was impressed with Battle Field: Bad Company but really disappointed in GTA 4. Bad Co was pretty intense and featured some innovative game play, while GTA 4 offered the same old thing that the franchise is known for. All my opinions of course, but going with the 360 there are more than enough other games to choose from!Good Choice to buy Xbox 360 with GTA IV and Battlefield Bad Company?
Gta IV is amazing! I wouldn't recommend Battlefield It is okay but not that good. I would suggest Call of Duty 4 or CoD - WAW.

Those are great games i would suggest you buying them instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment