Wednesday, March 7, 2012

What Do You Think About Battlefield: Bad Company 2?

What do you think about Battlefield: Bad Company 2? I know it hasn't been release yet(March 2), but based on the trailer, demo, commercials, pictures, etc. What do you feel about this game? I really don't know if I should get it, it looks good, but I'm really not that sure. I need to know some of the worlds point of view.What Do You Think About Battlefield: Bad Company 2?
Well, I've been a Battlefield fan since 1942 cameout in 2002. I really liked the computer games and I decided to go console only after 2142 came out. So, when I got my 360, one of the 1st games I bought for it was BF: Modern Combat which was decent, but didn't feel like the computer versions of the game. 2 yrs ago, Bad Company came out, I loved it. To be fair, I have played all the COD games, but never got into them like I did the BF games. This was probably due to COD not having any vehicles and only deathmatch/capture the flag options for multiplayer. I skipped MW1 when it came out and W@W. I bought MW2 and played it all the way through and played some of the multiplayer, but I really wasn't loving the arcade-iness to it. So, even with MW2 I was still going back to BC1. I had over 200 hours in it on multiplayer. I was really pumped for BC2 after loving BC1 and seeing the trailers for 2. I got the demo as soon as it came out. Let me tell you, after playing the demo for a week I traded MW2 in for store credit on the pre-order for BC2. I like the destructible environments, the way you can completely demolish buildings, the helicopter flies easier, and the weapon attachement system is great. BTW, COD ripped off that system from Battlefield 2 on PC. I can't wait to pick it up. Also, the campaign trailer for the game is really sweet. Check it out on youtube.
I really like it, the demo fits my hard core style and its only a demo. Just imagine what the game is going to be. I suggest buying it if you have at least 3 friends you can play with.What Do You Think About Battlefield: Bad Company 2?
I think its going to be an awesome game. The first one was great, and I loved the demo, so I can't see what the game has in store on its final release date
I think that it will be a great game. I haven't played the demo, but from what I've seen it looks awesome. I'm personally looking forward to the singleplayer more than the multiplayer.What Do You Think About Battlefield: Bad Company 2?
Any Battlefield game is ****.
  • catalytic converter
  • captain america shield
  • virtual earth
  • play chess against computer
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment