Saturday, March 10, 2012

What should I get Battlefield Bad Company 2 for?

Hi, I am going to buy Bad Company 2 but I need some help. Should I buy it for the pc or the xbox? Also, can you please tell me why should I get it for whichever system?What should I get Battlefield Bad Company 2 for?
I would get it for the 360. More players and it will save you headaches having to deal with any hardware issues that might arise. The PC has the mouse and keyboard which is better for FPS's, 16v16 matches (12v12 on console), free DLC, but a smaller community and a lot of people sniping only because of the mouse and keyboard setup.What should I get Battlefield Bad Company 2 for?
The PC version makes it easier (at least for me) to aim and shoot, since the mouse is more precise.



However, if you've been playing a ton of shooters on the XBox, it doesn't hurt to get it on there either, since your skills will be decent.



I'd recommend PC though, just so that you can customize the graphics and settings to your liking better, and so that you can play it a little easier.



Hope that helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment