Saturday, March 10, 2012

Where is the cheapest place to buy Battlefield: Bad Company 2?

I want to buy Bad Company 2 but don't want to spend 50 dollars on it. Where is a reliable place to buy it without spending a ton of money on it?Where is the cheapest place to buy Battlefield: Bad Company 2?
Go to eBay. They have reasonable prices and the quality usually stays within reason. I bought an Xbox on there for $50 and nothing is wrong with it.Where is the cheapest place to buy Battlefield: Bad Company 2?
I bought the game but i don't like it...i would be willing to sell for just $25... here is the info if you are interested. Also, this is not a scam, I am not a scammer, I just hate the game and regret getting it so I am selling for cheap.



(Sorry for the generic message lol)



I am selling Battlefield Bad Company 2 for the PC. Fully functional online, single player, etc. (Also for the online multiplayer, you can just create a new "player", as the pc version allows you to do this, so you can name your online character and start fresh)



I bought a cd key for the Electronic Arts Download Manager and I downloaded the game onto my account...However, I absolutely hate the game. I made a brand new EA account for the game, and the email is UNVERIFIED.



This means that after purchase, you can tell me what email and what password you want me to change the account to, and then, you can modify the password after you log into the account however you so desire.



This is the Limited Edition Battlefield Bad Company, as you receive all the content of the VIP pass which is built into this pc version. Again, this is 100% legit, I just hate the game...



FOR THOSE OF YOU UNFAMILIAR WITH THE EA SYSTEM, ONCE A GAME IS DOWNLOADED ONTO YOUR ACCOUNT, YOU WILL HAVE IT FOREVER, AND CAN ACTIVATE IT ON (4 I think) COMPUTERS. I WILL DEACTIVATE THE GAME FROM MY COMPUTER ONCE SOMEONE PURCHASES IT. AGAIN, I AM BASICALLY SELLING MY ACCOUNT, WHICH YOU CAN MODIFY TO WHATEVER EMAIL AND PASSWORD YOU WANT. I HAVE NOTHING ELSE ON THE ACCOUNT EXCEPT FOR BATTLEFIELD BAD COMPANY 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment