Saturday, March 10, 2012

Sniper Clan in Battlefield Bad Company 2 PC?

I want to join a all sniper clan in Battlefield Bad Company 2 on PC. If you know where I can find a site that tells sniper clans in Battlefield Bad Company 2 please tell me. Also, if you know of any tell me if they have a website. Finally, if you are in one tell me if there is a website or way to apply.Sniper Clan in Battlefield Bad Company 2 PC?
I'm not sure if they're Sniper-Only, but you could potentially have a look at Mercenary Legion or The Allied Defense:



Mercenary Legion: http://ml.darkjedi.org

The Allied Defense: http://tad.darkjedi.org



They have 24 and 36 active members respectively, and each utilize a military chain of command for organization's sake... They've each got their own set of ranks and awards, and are quite active.



If you decide to have a look, feel free to let me know if you have any questions about them and I'll see if I can get a quick answer for you. Email me any time: ironlight@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment