Sunday, March 4, 2012

I was wondering if a good amount of people still played either Battlefield 2 or Bad Company 1?

I'm just curious. Do people still play battlefield 2 or battlefield bad company 1 online?



Had a few dollars and both are cheap as dirt now so I thought I might pick one up.I was wondering if a good amount of people still played either Battlefield 2 or Bad Company 1?
Tons of people still play bfbc2, not sure about 1 though.I was wondering if a good amount of people still played either Battlefield 2 or Bad Company 1?
bf2 on pc there are still plenty of people playing, on consoles i have no idea, but probably very few.I was wondering if a good amount of people still played either Battlefield 2 or Bad Company 1?
Do you mean Battlefield modern combat? If so not really, I think the servers are getting shut down soon. But BC1%26amp;2 both have good fan bases left.

No comments:

Post a Comment